Marico board approves restructuring of company's biz
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
FMCG firm Marico today said its board has approved restructuring of the company's businesses and corporate entities with effect from April 1.
The company's board, which met today, "considered and approved a proposal to restructure Marico's businesses and corporate entities", Marico Ltd said in a filing to the BSE.
The company has also approved the restructuring of its organisation, Marico added.
"These both are proposed to be effective April 1, 2013 and are subject to statutory and contractual approvals," the Mumbai-headquartered firm said.
Marico, which is present in more than 25 countries across Asia and the African continent, had reported turnover of Rs 4,000 crore in 2011-12.
The company's portfolio includes brands like Parachute Advansed, Saffola, Hair & Care, Nihar and Mediker. It recently acquired the personal care business of Reckitt Benckiser.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it