Marico Q3 net profit at Rs 105 cr
- J&K: Two policemen arrested in connection with Budgam youth's killing
- Congress warms up for rally on land bill; launches 'Zameen Wapsi' website
- Railways gearing up to tackle crimes against women: Prabhu
- Alliance of Janata Parivar requires new political line, says Kerala JD(U) faction
- Indian Navy's ships return after participating in 'Operation Rahat'
FMCG firm Marico today posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 104.55 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The Mumbai-based firm had posted a net profit of Rs 86.11 crore for the same period of previous fiscal.
Net sales of the company stood at Rs 1,163.99 crore for the third quarter.
It had reported net sales of Rs 1,050.02 crore for the same period of 2011-12 fiscal, Marico Ltd said in a filing to the BSE.
The company said the current quarter results were not comparable to the corresponding figures of previous year as the current quarter includes the financial results of Marico Consumer Care Ltd (MCCL).
Shares of Marico were trading at Rs 225.50 on the BSE in late afternoon trade, down 0.81 per cent from its previous close.
Company INFO target="_blank">More on Marico Ltd
target="_blank">More on Marico Ltd