Marico Q3 net profit at Rs 105 cr
- Supreme Court to hear plea today for relook at verdict on gay sex
- J&K Governor calls for talks today, PDP signals phone call from Delhi may bring back BJP alliance
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.7%; CRR at 4%
- Raigad: 13 Pune college students drown during picnic at Murud beach
- Zika virus outbreak: WHO declares global emergency
FMCG firm Marico today posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 104.55 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The Mumbai-based firm had posted a net profit of Rs 86.11 crore for the same period of previous fiscal.
Net sales of the company stood at Rs 1,163.99 crore for the third quarter.
It had reported net sales of Rs 1,050.02 crore for the same period of 2011-12 fiscal, Marico Ltd said in a filing to the BSE.
The company said the current quarter results were not comparable to the corresponding figures of previous year as the current quarter includes the financial results of Marico Consumer Care Ltd (MCCL).
Shares of Marico were trading at Rs 225.50 on the BSE in late afternoon trade, down 0.81 per cent from its previous close.
Company INFO target="_blank">More on Marico Ltd
target="_blank">More on Marico Ltd
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment
- India’s expanding stakes in US demand a more strategic view of their changing politics
- Supreme Court has an opportunity to rectify its ruling on Section 377
- And everyone loves censorship — or so it seemed, at a session at the Jaipur Lit Fest
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms