Marico Q3 net profit at Rs 105 cr
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
FMCG firm Marico today posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 104.55 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The Mumbai-based firm had posted a net profit of Rs 86.11 crore for the same period of previous fiscal.
Net sales of the company stood at Rs 1,163.99 crore for the third quarter.
It had reported net sales of Rs 1,050.02 crore for the same period of 2011-12 fiscal, Marico Ltd said in a filing to the BSE.
The company said the current quarter results were not comparable to the corresponding figures of previous year as the current quarter includes the financial results of Marico Consumer Care Ltd (MCCL).
Shares of Marico were trading at Rs 225.50 on the BSE in late afternoon trade, down 0.81 per cent from its previous close.
Company INFO target="_blank">More on Marico Ltd
target="_blank">More on Marico Ltd
- Terror accused wrongly jailed for 14 yrs, NHRC notices to Home Ministry, police
- SP hints no candidates against Sonia, Rahul
- In Hills, BJP gains GJM edge
- Delhi Police forms patrol teams to check pick-pocketing in Metro
- Two months to go and EC receives myriad complaints
- Maharashtra hailstorm hits crop worth Rs 5,000 cr
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress