Marico Q3 net profit at Rs 105 cr
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Ramdev âgoes liveâ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP denies Geelani's claim that Modi sent emmissaries to meet him
FMCG firm Marico today posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 104.55 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The Mumbai-based firm had posted a net profit of Rs 86.11 crore for the same period of previous fiscal.
Net sales of the company stood at Rs 1,163.99 crore for the third quarter.
It had reported net sales of Rs 1,050.02 crore for the same period of 2011-12 fiscal, Marico Ltd said in a filing to the BSE.
The company said the current quarter results were not comparable to the corresponding figures of previous year as the current quarter includes the financial results of Marico Consumer Care Ltd (MCCL).
Shares of Marico were trading at Rs 225.50 on the BSE in late afternoon trade, down 0.81 per cent from its previous close.
Company INFO target="_blank">More on Marico Ltd
target="_blank">More on Marico Ltd