Marilyn Monroe named most attractive curvy celebrity
- L-G Najeeb Jung's 'I am the govt' remark laughable, acting at PM's behest: Arvind Kejriwal
- Robert Vadra's Facebook post triggers BJP, Congress clash; House adjourned
- Scolded by Sonia, Shashi Tharoor gets praise from PM Modi
- RK Pachauri asked to step down, Ajay Mathur is new TERI chief
- PM's credibility declining, no discussion until Sushma steps down: Rahul
Screen siren Marilyn Monroe has been named the most attractive curvy celebrity of all time by a study.
The Hollywood beat modern beauties such as Kelly Brook, Christina Hendricks and Kim Kardashian and topped the poll over 50 years after her death with four out of ten voting for her, reported Daily Star.
Monroe was joined in the top five by actresses Raquel Welch, Sophia Loren and Jayne Mansfield.
Brook, 33, is the only current celeb to make the top five.
Kardashian, 32, received just 7 percent of votes, while Hendricks, 37, had 5 percent.
The study marked the launch of the curvaceous Peugeot RCZ Sports Coupe.
"The appeal of the curve and old-school Hollywood glamour will never go out of fashion. There is no one to match the curvaceous wonder of Marilyn Monroe," said Boris Reinmoller, car's designer.