Marilyn Monroe's photos stolen in Prague
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Several photographs of screen diva Marilyn Monroe were stolen in Prague just days before they were to be featured in an exhibition.
The truck carrying Monroe's photographs were raided in the theft but other memorabilia arrived safely to Prague Castle, the venue for the exhibition, reported Ace Showbiz.
Publicist Alice Titzova of PR agency 2media announced that Mannequins and display cases which were to be featured at
the event are missing too, reported Ace Showbiz.
The exhibition was supposed to take place in Prague from May 30 to mark the 50th death anniversary of the actress.
So far, there is no word whether the Prague exhibition will carry on as per scheduled or will be delayed. After Prague, the event will travel to Tokyo.