Marilyn Monroe's wedding ring, nude painting to be auctioned
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Screen siren Marilyn Monroe's wedding ring and a naked painting have been added to a treasure trove of celebrity memorabilia, which will go under the hammer.
The ring, set with 35 baguette-cut diamonds, that her second husband Joe DiMaggio gave to Monroe on their wedding day in 1954 is expected to fetch USD 300,000 on December 11 in Los Angeles, Daily Express reported.
Also up for auction is an original painting by Earl Moran of a young and nude Monroe in a prone pose from a modelling session in the late 1940s.
"Monroe was a big fan of Moran's work and reportedly once told the artist she loved the way he made her legs look wonderful," a source said.
The painting is expected to fetch between USD 43,750 and USD 56,250.