Mario Balotelli 'hates everything British' after joining AC Milan!
- Amit Shah moves HC against FIRs on hate speeches
- Narendra Modi tukde-tukde kar dega: Rahul Gandhi
- EC notice to Azam for Kargil, other remarks
- Lok Sabha elections: Polling ends in Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal
- April 9 Campaign roundup: Gujarat model "balloon" will burst the same way as 'India Shining', says Rahul
AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli has slammed English media, weather and food after he was officially unveiled at the San Siro on Friday, and added that he hates everything about the country. However, the Italian striker had kind words for Manchester City fans, teammates and manager Roberto Mancini. Balotelli, who grew up as a fan of the Rossoneri, joined Milan for a fee of around 30 million euros in a deal that ties him to the Serie A giants until 2017, News.com.au reports.
Although admitting he would miss the amazing English Premier League, Balotelli said he was really happy to have returned to Milan, where he played for arch city rivals Inter prior to his City move in 2010, the paper said. When asked to expand on an earlier answer about the bad things he experienced during his two-and-a-half-year stay in the Premier League, Balotelli said the press first, the weather and the food. Balotelli added ever since he arrived in England the newspapers have always talked bad about him.
Seemingly admired and reviled in equal measure in the Premier League, where his off-field antics garnered as much if not more attention than his feats on the pitch, Balotelli said he would miss City, their manager Mancini and the club''s fans, the paper further reported. Balotelli said he doesn't have regrets, but he has to say thanks to all the City fans because they have all been nice to me, they always supported him in the good times and the bad, adding he also wants to thanks his teammates and Mancini. Balotelli also claimed everything apart from playing in the amazing Premier League was bad for him in England.
- Maybe I’ll still get to 10,000 Test runs, says Kevin Pietersen
- Jet flight ‘vanished’ for 30 mins over Germany
- Anna sells first-timers NOTA option
- Narendra Modi mentions wife in poll affidavit for the first time
- Naveen record hunt is a tough one
- Pakistan eager to resume talks with new Indian govt, says envoy