Marriage feels incredible: Jessica Biel
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Newly wed actress Jessica Biel says she is loving her married life.
Biel, 30, who tied the knot with Justin Timberlake on October 19, said she and her husband are living in domestic bliss together, reported Showbiz spy.
"It just feels incredible. It feels like you have this partner who's going to be with you and also change light bulbs. And you know, do dishes with you.
"The weirdest and kind of most wonderful thing is that word. That's my 'husband'. And every time I say it, I go really Southern with it That's my husband. It's weird because it's feels like almost nothing has changed. But yet something that you really can't describe or something that isn't really tangible has changed," she said.