Marriage feels incredible: Jessica Biel
- Yakub Memon's mercy plea rejected, Sena calls it a message to terrorists
- Ready to discuss Sushma in Parliament, but not Raje, Chouhan: Arun Jaitley
- RS deadlock: Govt ready for debate, Oppn says get your ministers to resign first
- SC rejects Centre's review against scrapping quota for Jats
- Curfew in Jamshedpur after clashes over alleged eve teasing, at least 100 arrested
Newly wed actress Jessica Biel says she is loving her married life.
Biel, 30, who tied the knot with Justin Timberlake on October 19, said she and her husband are living in domestic bliss together, reported Showbiz spy.
"It just feels incredible. It feels like you have this partner who's going to be with you and also change light bulbs. And you know, do dishes with you.
"The weirdest and kind of most wonderful thing is that word. That's my 'husband'. And every time I say it, I go really Southern with it That's my husband. It's weird because it's feels like almost nothing has changed. But yet something that you really can't describe or something that isn't really tangible has changed," she said.