Married woman raped in MP village
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR face stiff CSK challenge in Dubai
A 27-year-old married woman was allegedly raped at a village here, police said today.
The incident took place when the woman was alone at her house at Semaria Tola village of the district on Saturday as her husband had gone to attend a wedding.
The accused – Keshar Singh (25) - barged in and allegedly raped her, they said.
The woman informed her husband about the offence on his return and the accused, who had fled to a nearby village, was arrested yesterday.
Singh has been booked under section 376 (rape) of the Indian Penal Code, police added.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'