Maruti appoints Ayukawa as new chief
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Maruti Suzuki India today said it has appointed Kenichi Ayukawa as the new managing director and chief executive officer, who will succeed outgoing Shinzo Nakanishi. The appointment will be effective from April 1, 2013.
The board of directors of the company at a meeting held today appointed Ayukawa as the new chief in place of Nakanishi as the latter has attained the age of retirement, the company said in a statement. Nakanishi had joined the Japanese auto giant Suzuki Motor Corporation's Indian subsidiary in 2007 and was re-appointed as its MD and CEO for three years in September 2010.