Maruti Suzuki dropped from MSCI India index, shares fall
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
* Maruti Suzuki has been deleted from the MSCI India index, index provider MSCI said in a statement on Wednesday after completing its February index review, affecting its shares.
* The changes will take places of the close of trade on Feb. 28, MSCI added.
Shares in Maruti Suzuki India Ltd fell as much as 2.3 percent on Thursday after MSCI said it will remove the auto maker from its MSCI India index as of the close of trade on Feb. 28.
Maruti Suzuki shares were down 1.9 percent as of 0349 GMT.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today