Maruti Suzuki launches new diesel Ritz
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Car maker Maruti Suzuki India today said it has launched refreshed version of its hatchback Ritz in diesel option, priced between Rs 5.31 lakh and Rs 6.23 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
"It is heartening to see a fairly young brand crossing 2,00,000 sales mark in just 37 months. This reflects the huge customer acceptability of the Ritz. Numerous changes being introduced now will make the Ritz brand more vibrant," Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) Vice President (Marketing) Manohar Bhat said in a statement.
The refreshed Ritz Diesel has come with 52 changes such as new front design and dual tone interiors, new ZDi variant, multi-information display on instrument panel, electrically adjustable rear view mirrors and body side moulding.
"A pleasant delight is the 10 per cent improvement in fuel efficiency from 21.1 km per litre to 23.2 km per litre for the Ritz Diesel, which has been achieved with numerous initiatives by the company's engineers," MSI said.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say