Maruti Suzuki launches new diesel Ritz
- In Karnataka, Modi hits back at Rahul over balloon jibe on Gujarat model, asks if he trusts Sonia
- 'Deeply saddened' over his expulsion, Jaswant Singh says BJP has lost its vision
- Sabir Ali steps up attack on Naqvi, says the BJP leader should prove allegations or apologise
- Five pending cases against Congress' Imran Masood
- India vs Australia Live Cricket Score: India humble Australia by 73 runs
Car maker Maruti Suzuki India today said it has launched refreshed version of its hatchback Ritz in diesel option, priced between Rs 5.31 lakh and Rs 6.23 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
"It is heartening to see a fairly young brand crossing 2,00,000 sales mark in just 37 months. This reflects the huge customer acceptability of the Ritz. Numerous changes being introduced now will make the Ritz brand more vibrant," Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) Vice President (Marketing) Manohar Bhat said in a statement.
The refreshed Ritz Diesel has come with 52 changes such as new front design and dual tone interiors, new ZDi variant, multi-information display on instrument panel, electrically adjustable rear view mirrors and body side moulding.
"A pleasant delight is the 10 per cent improvement in fuel efficiency from 21.1 km per litre to 23.2 km per litre for the Ritz Diesel, which has been achieved with numerous initiatives by the company's engineers," MSI said.
The car is powered by a 1,248 cc DDiS diesel engine.
- AAP thought running government a child's play: Sonia Gandhi
- BJP complains to EC on derogatory remarks against Hema Malini on Facebook
- Fight from Varanasi if you want to stop Modi: RUC to Mulayam
- EC disqualfies 48 contesting candidates including ex-MP in J&K
- BJP gives TDP 24-hours to seal Andhra Pradesh alliance
- DGCA to keep an eye on air charter firms flying politicians