Maruti Suzuki launches new diesel Ritz
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Car maker Maruti Suzuki India today said it has launched refreshed version of its hatchback Ritz in diesel option, priced between Rs 5.31 lakh and Rs 6.23 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
"It is heartening to see a fairly young brand crossing 2,00,000 sales mark in just 37 months. This reflects the huge customer acceptability of the Ritz. Numerous changes being introduced now will make the Ritz brand more vibrant," Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) Vice President (Marketing) Manohar Bhat said in a statement.
The refreshed Ritz Diesel has come with 52 changes such as new front design and dual tone interiors, new ZDi variant, multi-information display on instrument panel, electrically adjustable rear view mirrors and body side moulding.
"A pleasant delight is the 10 per cent improvement in fuel efficiency from 21.1 km per litre to 23.2 km per litre for the Ritz Diesel, which has been achieved with numerous initiatives by the company's engineers," MSI said.
The car is powered by a 1,248 cc DDiS diesel engine.