Maruti Suzuki launches new SX4, price unchanged at Rs 7.38 lakh
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India Ltd today launched an all new version of its mid-size sedan SX4 in the country, with price remaining unchanged in the range of Rs 7.38-9.79 lakh (ex showroom Delhi).
"The all new Maruti Suzuki SX4 has new looks, and also brings new features such as touch screen audio navigation and electronically foldable ORVMs with turn indicator," Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MSIL) Vice President Marketing Manohar Bhat said in a statement.
The car, which has two engines options -- the Super Turbo 1.3 litre diesel and the 1.6 Litre VVT petrol engine, has been launched with fresh exteriors and interiors and enhanced performance, Bhat added.
The petrol variants of the car are priced between Rs 7.38 lakh and Rs 8.84 lakh while the diesel versions are priced between Rs 8.27 lakh and Rs 9.79 lakh.
The new SX4 comes with many features including an all new touch-screen audio with integrated navigation with Bluetooth.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU