Maruti Suzuki launches new SX4, price unchanged at Rs 7.38 lakh
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Praise for Rahul not an endorsement for Cong, says Varun Gandhi; Lalu attacks Modi and Nitish
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC upholds life sentence of Vikas Yadav, two others; calls it honour killing
- SpiceJet can't sell tickets at Re 1, it is malpractice, says DGCA
- âTehseen names new Indian Mujahideen duo in 2010 Jama Masjid shootingâ
- Sonia Gandhi files nomination from Rae Bareli Lok Sabha seat
Country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India Ltd today launched an all new version of its mid-size sedan SX4 in the country, with price remaining unchanged in the range of Rs 7.38-9.79 lakh (ex showroom Delhi).
"The all new Maruti Suzuki SX4 has new looks, and also brings new features such as touch screen audio navigation and electronically foldable ORVMs with turn indicator," Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MSIL) Vice President Marketing Manohar Bhat said in a statement.
The car, which has two engines options -- the Super Turbo 1.3 litre diesel and the 1.6 Litre VVT petrol engine, has been launched with fresh exteriors and interiors and enhanced performance, Bhat added.
The petrol variants of the car are priced between Rs 7.38 lakh and Rs 8.84 lakh while the diesel versions are priced between Rs 8.27 lakh and Rs 9.79 lakh.
The new SX4 comes with many features including an all new touch-screen audio with integrated navigation with Bluetooth.
SX4 was first launched in India in 2007. Diesel variant of the car was introduced in 2011. Till now, the company has sold over 1.08 lakh SX4 cars in the country.
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies