Maruti Suzuki launches new SX4, price unchanged at Rs 7.38 lakh
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India Ltd today launched an all new version of its mid-size sedan SX4 in the country, with price remaining unchanged in the range of Rs 7.38-9.79 lakh (ex showroom Delhi).
"The all new Maruti Suzuki SX4 has new looks, and also brings new features such as touch screen audio navigation and electronically foldable ORVMs with turn indicator," Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MSIL) Vice President Marketing Manohar Bhat said in a statement.
The car, which has two engines options -- the Super Turbo 1.3 litre diesel and the 1.6 Litre VVT petrol engine, has been launched with fresh exteriors and interiors and enhanced performance, Bhat added.
The petrol variants of the car are priced between Rs 7.38 lakh and Rs 8.84 lakh while the diesel versions are priced between Rs 8.27 lakh and Rs 9.79 lakh.
The new SX4 comes with many features including an all new touch-screen audio with integrated navigation with Bluetooth.
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines
- The Worship of False Gods
- As Trump’s support cuts across traditional lines, Hillary Clinton has a tough task
- SH Raza He was the last of Progressive Artists’ Group titans. Only the Bindu remains
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food