Mass bunk by junior doctors leaves NRS Hospital in disarray
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
Kolkata:Patient services were affected at NRS Medical College and Hospital on Sunday after 120 junior doctors went on a leave without taking permission from the hospital authorities. They reportedly left for Tajpur in East Mindapore. The hospital authorities could not admit fresh patients. Even there were no doctors to look after the critical patients. Saswati Ghoshal, medical superintendent of the hospital, said: "We are unaware that 120 junior doctors left the hospital in a day without informing us. We will definitely take action against them."
Partha snub to Saugata, says land not a problem