Max Bupa launches new brand campaign
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Max Bupa Health Insurance announced the launch of its new brand campaign showcasing Max Bupa's flagship product Heartbeat Family First which covers 5 Generations.
The 7-week multimedia campaign has been launched with a television commercial featuring 5 generations of a single family. The campaign is being aired across Hindi entertainment channels as well as English and Hindi news movie and regional channels.
"Our new campaign is based on the insight that families' health is a key priority for people across India and they seek products that can meet the need of all their family members," said Sevantika Bhandari, Director- Marketing, Max Bupa said