Mayor inaugurates office block
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Chandigarh:Mayor Raj Bala Malik, Mayor, inaugurated the new office block and parking of MOH vehicle in Industrial Area Phase-I. The motor garage will have adequate facility for parking of vehicles. Soon, a washing facility will also be made available for washing of vehicles and garbage bins. It was announced that the Municipal Corporation is purchasing 200 new garbage bins and also repairing all the damaged ones.
2 held for stealing motorbike
Chandigarh:Ofiicials of the police station at Sector 17 have arrested two people who had allegedly stolen a motor cycle. The two, namely Krishan Kumar and Amandeep Singh, were arrested and the police has recovered the motor cycle from them.