Mayor inspects cattle shed
- Mali hostage crisis ends as security forces gun down militants; 27 killed
- Sheena Bora case: Peter charged with murder, criminal conspiracy
- Nitish Kumar sworn in as Bihar Chief Minister; Lalu's sons in Cabinet
- UP keeps its distance from Bihar: Why Mulayam, Akhilesh didn't attend Nitish swearing-in
- Madras HC stays cancellation of Greenpeace India registration
Mayor Subhash Chawla on Tuesday visited the cattle shed in Sector 45 to see the condition of cattle. The visit follows the death of several cows in a cattle shed in Maloya.
Chawla blamed the death of the animals on lack of proper management. He gave instructions for the segregation of the cattle separating the sick animals as well as the younger ones from the healthy adult animals.
He also inspected the feed being given to the cattle. The amount of feed being given was found to be less than what is required. The cattle shed in Sector 45 runs on donations given by people.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say