MBBGRGC Mansowal eves claim yoga team championship title
- India is now one of the most open countries for foreign investments: PM Modi
- India does not accept intolerance even if it is one or two or three incidents: Modi in UK
- 200 writers urge David Cameron to help 'safeguard freedom of expression in India'
- Woman gangraped by two security guards at Bengaluru's Cubbon Park
- 16 killed in twin suicide blasts in Beirut's Shiite suburb
MBBGRGC Girls College, Mansowal claimed the team championship as they garnered 872 points in the Panjab University Inter College Yoga (Women) B Division tournament held on Tuesday at the PU Gymnasium Hall. MLBG Girls College, Tapprian Khurd finished second with 726 points. Gurpreet Kaur of MBBGRGC Girls College, Mansowal walked away with the individual all round best yogi title with 68.33 points. Ranjana Bhanot, also from the same college, came second with 60.33 points. Meanwhile, DAV College of Education, Abohar claimed the team championship after securing 1096 points in the Panjab University Inter College Yoga (Women) C-Division tournament held on Tuesday. Dev Samaj College of Education, Chandigarh was second with 1079 points.
Ruchi Sharma of Dev Samaj College of Education, Chandigarh emerged as the best all round yogi with 84.33 points, followed by Mamta of DAV Collge of Education, Abohar at second with 84.33 points. Also, GGD SD College, Chandigarh defeated PG GC Sector 11 by 7-5 in the Panjab University Inter College Korfball Championship held at PU ground. SGGS College, Chandigarh prevailed over DAV College, Chandigarh, 9-7, while PU Campus registered an easy 15-4 verdict against GGD SD College, Chandigarh.
- Having won a historic election, can Aung San Suu Kyi unite Myanmar?
- Indexing all the sarkar’s land
- Diary item: Rediscovery of Olga Gray
- The new bankruptcy code can stimulate credit availability for entrepreneurs
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST