MBBS, BDS exams to be conducted through CBSE in MP from next year
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
In wake of various scams in the MP Pre-Medical Test (MPPMT) examinations, the Director of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh, Nirbhay Shrivastava has decided to conduct these exams through other agencies instead of Professional Examination Board (Vyapam).
Shrivastava, a noted orthopaedic said that he has decided to conduct MBBS and BDS Examination Test through CBSE and the MDS Test Exam through AIIMS from next year and talks were going on in this regard, a release said.
He said that in the last few years there were scams and a number of students were found guilty and disqualified after checking their copies for 2013 medical test Examination.
The students who were found guilty in the scam and disqualified for admission have already filed cases with the High Court and a decision on their fate is yet to come.
Many more students can be found guilty for which probe was on by police and medical officials into the Dental and Medical Admission Test (DMAT) and MPPMT scam this year.