MBBS, BDS exams to be conducted through CBSE in MP from next year
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
In wake of various scams in the MP Pre-Medical Test (MPPMT) examinations, the Director of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh, Nirbhay Shrivastava has decided to conduct these exams through other agencies instead of Professional Examination Board (Vyapam).
Shrivastava, a noted orthopaedic said that he has decided to conduct MBBS and BDS Examination Test through CBSE and the MDS Test Exam through AIIMS from next year and talks were going on in this regard, a release said.
He said that in the last few years there were scams and a number of students were found guilty and disqualified after checking their copies for 2013 medical test Examination.
The students who were found guilty in the scam and disqualified for admission have already filed cases with the High Court and a decision on their fate is yet to come.
Many more students can be found guilty for which probe was on by police and medical officials into the Dental and Medical Admission Test (DMAT) and MPPMT scam this year.
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase