MC Commissioner visits Focal Point, meets industrialists
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal holds roadshow in Varanasi before filing nomination
- Bhavnagar model: Muslim buys house, canât move in
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
The Chamber of Industrial and Commercial Undertakings (CICU) on Thursday organised an industrial meeting with Municipal Commissioner Rahul Tewari.
He visited Focal Point from Phase I to Phase VIII. He also visited Industrial Area-C and noted the pitiable condition of roads and sewerage. After inspecting road and sewerage system of the Focal Point and Industrial Area -C, he held a meeting with industrialists and office-bearers of all industrial associations of Focal Point and CII.
Tewari said that special attention would be paid to construct and repair the roads and sewerage system. All the industrial parks would be developed by the Municipal Corporation and handed over to the industrial associations for maintenance, he added.
Avtar Singh, acting president, CICU, give a memorandum to Tewari and requested him to take immediate action on the problems of the industry in Focal Point.
Upkar Singh Ahuja, general secretary, CICU, urged the commissioner to develop a parking lot for trolleys and trucks. He also underlined the need for a bus service from different points of the city to Focal Point.
Rahul Ahuja, regional chairman of CII, Punjab chapter, thanked Tewari for visiting Focal Point and Industrial Area-C, and requested him to make an action plan for the development of Focal Point.
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry
- Pune AAP volunteers all set to hit campaign trail in Varanasi
- ‘Interstate’ gang of chain snatchers held; gold worth Rs 80 lakh seized