MC to sensitise citizens on getting plots legalised
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Polling stops in Pune booth due to faulty EVMs
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Plea to vote for âsecular partyâ splits Bollywood
- âWe gave instant justice, todayâs youth canât stand up for their mothersâ
With Zone-D, the poshest area in the city, receiving the highest number of applications for getting plots and colonies legalised, the Municipal Corporation has now decided to personally sensitise residents of other zones. Among the four zones in the city, zone D has received 474 applications already.
In a meeting held at Zone A headquarters on Wednesday, headed by Isha Kalia, head of building branch, it was decided that Municipal Corporation officials will personally sensitise people about benefits of getting their plots and colonies legalised to avail benefits for which Municipal Corporation has put up the camps at various spots.
A S Sekhon, zonal commissioner, Zone C, which has received the minimum number of applications at 101, said that the Municipal Corporation will now put extra efforts to sensitise the masses.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18