MC to sensitise citizens on getting plots legalised
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- RSP quits LDF, to go alone in Lok Sabha elections
With Zone-D, the poshest area in the city, receiving the highest number of applications for getting plots and colonies legalised, the Municipal Corporation has now decided to personally sensitise residents of other zones. Among the four zones in the city, zone D has received 474 applications already.
In a meeting held at Zone A headquarters on Wednesday, headed by Isha Kalia, head of building branch, it was decided that Municipal Corporation officials will personally sensitise people about benefits of getting their plots and colonies legalised to avail benefits for which Municipal Corporation has put up the camps at various spots.
A S Sekhon, zonal commissioner, Zone C, which has received the minimum number of applications at 101, said that the Municipal Corporation will now put extra efforts to sensitise the masses.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today