MCM girl ‘falls’ from window, admitted to hospital
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
A second year BCom student of MCM DAV college , Parul Malhotra, was found unconscious at the college's academic block on Thursday. While some students say that she attempted suicide, other say that she accidentally fell from a class window. The police are as of yet keeping mum over the issue.
One of the police officials informed that Parul was not yet in a condition to give a statement to the police and so no case has been registered yet.
Some of the students informed that Parul had failed to pass a compartment exam because of which she took such a step. However, others say that she was sitting on the window of her examination hall when she accidentally fell.
Parul was immediately taken to the Government Multi-Specialty Hospital (GMSH) in Sector 16 from where she was referred to Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER).
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment