MCM girl ‘falls’ from window, admitted to hospital
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
A second year BCom student of MCM DAV college , Parul Malhotra, was found unconscious at the college's academic block on Thursday. While some students say that she attempted suicide, other say that she accidentally fell from a class window. The police are as of yet keeping mum over the issue.
One of the police officials informed that Parul was not yet in a condition to give a statement to the police and so no case has been registered yet.
Some of the students informed that Parul had failed to pass a compartment exam because of which she took such a step. However, others say that she was sitting on the window of her examination hall when she accidentally fell.
Parul was immediately taken to the Government Multi-Specialty Hospital (GMSH) in Sector 16 from where she was referred to Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER).
Parul sustained fractures in her left ribs and various other fractures. The police are waiting for her to gain consciousness to record her statement.