MCM girl ‘falls’ from window, admitted to hospital
- Vasundhara Raje admits signing UK papers for Lalit Modi
- Beheading, explosion at factory in France; suspects captured
- US Supreme Court legalises same-sex marriage nationwide
- Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena dissolves parliament eight months before elections
- 5 children dead, 11 injured after tree falls on school bus in Kerala
A second year BCom student of MCM DAV college , Parul Malhotra, was found unconscious at the college's academic block on Thursday. While some students say that she attempted suicide, other say that she accidentally fell from a class window. The police are as of yet keeping mum over the issue.
One of the police officials informed that Parul was not yet in a condition to give a statement to the police and so no case has been registered yet.
Some of the students informed that Parul had failed to pass a compartment exam because of which she took such a step. However, others say that she was sitting on the window of her examination hall when she accidentally fell.
Parul was immediately taken to the Government Multi-Specialty Hospital (GMSH) in Sector 16 from where she was referred to Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER).
Parul sustained fractures in her left ribs and various other fractures. The police are waiting for her to gain consciousness to record her statement.