Meal tickets: Sizzling Food Fest
- Kejriwal finds âbakwasâ in Gujarat, faces protests himself
- Donât want Hooda aide, Bellary man in NDA: Sushma Swaraj
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
- Kiran floats party for âTelugu prideâ
- UP cops slap sedition charge on Kashmiri students for cheering Pak, then withdraw it
The Eye Club at Hotel Hindusthan International, Pune, is set to sizzle your taste buds with the "Sizzle in the Drizzle" food fest, offering a variety of sizzlers, steaks, kebabs, grills and roasts. The delectable non-vegetarian menu includes Succulent Barbeque Pork, Almond-flavoured Chicken Tikka, Pan Seared Chicken Steak served with American cheese sauce, Roasted Tenderloin with Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom Ragout. The vegetarian menu boasts dishes such as Yasai Grilled Vegetables, Paneer Kurchan, Panko Marinated Ricotta Cheese Galette with spicy pineapple salsa and more. The fest will be open till February 22, for lunch and dinner.
Steak a Claim
Mad House Grill in Koregaon Park throws an open challenge to patrons every Friday night, called Infamous Steak Nights. The challenge is to finish an entire plate of steak and any number of people can participate in each round. The winner gets to leave without paying a rupee for the plate, enjoy a 15 per cent discount on future visits and take home some goodies. The participants are encouraged to win their money and pride back by polishing off their steak.