Meal tickets: Sizzling Food Fest
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
The Eye Club at Hotel Hindusthan International, Pune, is set to sizzle your taste buds with the "Sizzle in the Drizzle" food fest, offering a variety of sizzlers, steaks, kebabs, grills and roasts. The delectable non-vegetarian menu includes Succulent Barbeque Pork, Almond-flavoured Chicken Tikka, Pan Seared Chicken Steak served with American cheese sauce, Roasted Tenderloin with Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom Ragout. The vegetarian menu boasts dishes such as Yasai Grilled Vegetables, Paneer Kurchan, Panko Marinated Ricotta Cheese Galette with spicy pineapple salsa and more. The fest will be open till February 22, for lunch and dinner.
Steak a Claim
Mad House Grill in Koregaon Park throws an open challenge to patrons every Friday night, called Infamous Steak Nights. The challenge is to finish an entire plate of steak and any number of people can participate in each round. The winner gets to leave without paying a rupee for the plate, enjoy a 15 per cent discount on future visits and take home some goodies. The participants are encouraged to win their money and pride back by polishing off their steak.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties