Medal glut continues for Deccan Gymkhana
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
- In UP, Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
Deccan Gymkhana came away from day two of the Annual Aquatic Gala, held at Tilak Tank, with a number of medals.
In the 50m men's breast stroke, Uday Uttekar won gold with Yash Pandit and Shwejal Mankar finishing second and third. In the women's event, Mrugali Ganbote came first with Shalamali Saraswate and Yuga Birnale securing second and third places, respectively. In the 50m breast stroke u-17 boys' event, Yash Pandit finished first followed by Viraj Dhokale and Yash Pawale.
In the u-15 category, Shwejal Mankar was first, followed by Venkatesh Muller and Adwait Purandare. In the girls u-15 category, Samruddhi Dhanawde won gold followed by Saloni Kade and Khusnaz Soni.
The 50m men's 40-60 category saw Mahesh Rajwade win gold, Kaustubh Mudgal silver and Sandeep Jagdale bronze. In the 100m men's butterfly event, Yash Pandit won gold with Sagar Kamble and Yash Pawale taking silver and bronze. In the corresponding event for women, the winner was Ananya Panigrahi, followed by Yuga Birnale and Shalmali Saraswate.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today
- Won’t return to NDA even if Narendra Modi is not PM candidate: JD(U)