Media should keep credibility alive: Mehta
- Farmer's suicide: PM says death has shattered the nation, Congress demands FIR against Modi, Kejriwal
- India needs a law to protect Internet: Rahul on Net Neutrality
- Late night storm claims 32, injures over 80 in Bihar
- A father-daughter angle in latest IPL conflict of interest
- Pak Army announces special force for protecting Chinese citizens
Veteran journalist Vinod Mehta has called upon the media to keep its credibility intact.
Obsering the media was losing credibility, he said the challenge is to keep it intact.
Mehta was speaking at Kesri Wada where he was felicitated at the hands of Deepak Tilak on the occasion of 132nd anniversary of Kesari newspaper.
Mehta was conferred with Lokmanya Tilak Rashtriya Patrakarita Puraskar on the occasion.
He also spoke in detail about the harsh realities in the media. Various institutions and individuals were felicitated with Late Jayantrao Tilak Memorial Awards on the occasion.