Media should keep credibility alive: Mehta
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Veteran journalist Vinod Mehta has called upon the media to keep its credibility intact.
Obsering the media was losing credibility, he said the challenge is to keep it intact.
Mehta was speaking at Kesri Wada where he was felicitated at the hands of Deepak Tilak on the occasion of 132nd anniversary of Kesari newspaper.
Mehta was conferred with Lokmanya Tilak Rashtriya Patrakarita Puraskar on the occasion.
He also spoke in detail about the harsh realities in the media. Various institutions and individuals were felicitated with Late Jayantrao Tilak Memorial Awards on the occasion.