Media should keep credibility alive: Mehta
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Veteran journalist Vinod Mehta has called upon the media to keep its credibility intact.
Obsering the media was losing credibility, he said the challenge is to keep it intact.
Mehta was speaking at Kesri Wada where he was felicitated at the hands of Deepak Tilak on the occasion of 132nd anniversary of Kesari newspaper.
Mehta was conferred with Lokmanya Tilak Rashtriya Patrakarita Puraskar on the occasion.
He also spoke in detail about the harsh realities in the media. Various institutions and individuals were felicitated with Late Jayantrao Tilak Memorial Awards on the occasion.