Meera gives piece of advice to aspiring models
- All attempts being made to free soldier in Pakistan captivity: Rajnath Singh
- SC cancels Mohammad Shahabuddin's bail, orders police to take him into custody
- Congress and I stand by PM Narendra Modi: Rahul Gandhi on surgical strikes
- Bihar liquor ban: Patna HC strikes down govt's prohibition law, terms it 'illegal'
- LIVE: PM Modi calls second Cabinet Committee on Security meet
Meera, who is not new to the world of fashion and style, is said to have given some handy advice to aspiring models on the fifth episode of "Veet Miss Super Model Contest 2012."
The troubled Pakistani actress, also known as Irtiza Rubab, is said to be giving some guidance on how to make big in the fashion world.
Meera asserted that for a video shoot, one should try to understand the director and camera-man's needs, the Express Tribune reported.
She also said that one should work-out, and give oneself a daily dose of self-admiration and praise every morning, by telling "I am the best and nobody is as pretty as I am, which will boost ones self-confidence."
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment