Meera gives piece of advice to aspiring models
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
Meera, who is not new to the world of fashion and style, is said to have given some handy advice to aspiring models on the fifth episode of "Veet Miss Super Model Contest 2012."
The troubled Pakistani actress, also known as Irtiza Rubab, is said to be giving some guidance on how to make big in the fashion world.
Meera asserted that for a video shoot, one should try to understand the director and camera-man's needs, the Express Tribune reported.
She also said that one should work-out, and give oneself a daily dose of self-admiration and praise every morning, by telling "I am the best and nobody is as pretty as I am, which will boost ones self-confidence."
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment