Meera gives piece of advice to aspiring models
- Gujarat ranked best Indian state for business by World Bank
- India hails text-based negotiations on UN Security Council reforms
- Bihar polls: Manjhi 'fully satisfied' with 20 seats, calls truce with Paswan
- Ranil Wickremesinghe visit: Can India and Sri Lanka build bridges over troubled waters?
- BJP up, JD(U) down: How Bihar seat sharing underlines the dynamics
Meera, who is not new to the world of fashion and style, is said to have given some handy advice to aspiring models on the fifth episode of "Veet Miss Super Model Contest 2012."
The troubled Pakistani actress, also known as Irtiza Rubab, is said to be giving some guidance on how to make big in the fashion world.
Meera asserted that for a video shoot, one should try to understand the director and camera-man's needs, the Express Tribune reported.
She also said that one should work-out, and give oneself a daily dose of self-admiration and praise every morning, by telling "I am the best and nobody is as pretty as I am, which will boost ones self-confidence."