Meet Gunday's cabaret dancer Priyanka Chopra
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Looks like Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has found her comfort zone in item songs.
After three successful item songs – 'Babli Badmash' (Shootout At Wadala), 'Pinky' (Zanjeer) and 'Ram Chaahe Leela' (Ram-Leela) – the 31-year-old actress is now gearing up for a cabaret dance number for her upcoming action thriller film 'Gunday'.
Priyanka Chopra is shimmering a sheer dress with golden sequin and beading. Her look for the song seems to replicate cabaret queen Helen.
Priyanka Chopra will be seen replicating the yesteryear actress' moves in film. While recreating the authenticity of Kolkata of the 70's, director and writer of 'Gunday', Ali Abbas Zafar, tries to showcase the then prevalent world of cabaret dancing.
In the first teaser trailer of the film Priyanka Chopra was conspicuously absent. Makers have kept the audiences interest in Priyanka Chopra by revealing her sultry cabaret dancer look.
According to reports Priyanka Chopra plays the role of a cabaret dancer named Nandita.
The film which stars Ranveer singh and arjun Kapoor as coal mafias of 1970s Kolkata will release in February 2014.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express