Meet Gunday's cabaret dancer Priyanka Chopra
- AAP manifesto: Jan Lokpal, justice system party's top priority
- Congress Vadodara candidate Madhusudan Mistry arrested for vandalising Modi posters
- Modi wants EC to take action against Sonia, says Cong chief resorting to 'rabid communalism'
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- ICC World Twenty20: Sri Lanka through after hailstorm
Looks like Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has found her comfort zone in item songs.
After three successful item songs – 'Babli Badmash' (Shootout At Wadala), 'Pinky' (Zanjeer) and 'Ram Chaahe Leela' (Ram-Leela) – the 31-year-old actress is now gearing up for a cabaret dance number for her upcoming action thriller film 'Gunday'.
Priyanka Chopra is shimmering a sheer dress with golden sequin and beading. Her look for the song seems to replicate cabaret queen Helen.
Priyanka Chopra will be seen replicating the yesteryear actress' moves in film. While recreating the authenticity of Kolkata of the 70's, director and writer of 'Gunday', Ali Abbas Zafar, tries to showcase the then prevalent world of cabaret dancing.
In the first teaser trailer of the film Priyanka Chopra was conspicuously absent. Makers have kept the audiences interest in Priyanka Chopra by revealing her sultry cabaret dancer look.
According to reports Priyanka Chopra plays the role of a cabaret dancer named Nandita.
The film which stars Ranveer singh and arjun Kapoor as coal mafias of 1970s Kolkata will release in February 2014.