Meet held to end strike of 108 ambulance workers
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Representatives of Ziqitza Health Care, which runs 108 ambulance service on a contract basis in Punjab, on Wednesday met the assistant labour commissioner along with the striking employees.
Jatinder Sharma, the project head, said their legal advisor could not attend the meeting at a short notice and hence their representative Rohit Katri met the officials and sought more time for the next meeting. Another meeting will now be held on February 27.
A few employees are on strike in support of their demands.