Meet held to end strike of 108 ambulance workers
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
Representatives of Ziqitza Health Care, which runs 108 ambulance service on a contract basis in Punjab, on Wednesday met the assistant labour commissioner along with the striking employees.
Jatinder Sharma, the project head, said their legal advisor could not attend the meeting at a short notice and hence their representative Rohit Katri met the officials and sought more time for the next meeting. Another meeting will now be held on February 27.
A few employees are on strike in support of their demands.