Meet modern day Vampire who stabs and bites people to satisfy his blood thirst
- Positions hardening, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- After Fali, former SC judge K T Thomas questions Lokpal selection
- Flanked by Paswans, Modi sells âN(Development)Aâ
- Supreme Court directs Centre, states to stop discrimination against HIV+ kids
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
The man felt tortured by an "imaginary companion" who forced him to carry out violent acts and attempt suicide.
In a follow-up six weeks after he was treated, the doctors said the man's blood-drinking habits were in remission, but his dissociative symptoms persisted.