Mega block on Sunday
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
The Central Railway and Western Railways will be operating a mega block on Sunday for maintenance works.
The following trains will be suspended:
Up and Down harbour line between Kurla and Vashi stations from 11 am to 4 pm. All Up Harbour line services from Vashi to CST between 10.21 am to 4.16 pm Down Harbour line services leaving Kurla to Vashi, Belapur and Panvel from 10.38 am to 4.08 pm will remain cancelled. Special locals will run on CST – Kurla – CCST and Vashi - Panvel – Vashi sections during the block period. Harbour line services to Bandra / Andheri and back will run as per schedule.
On the Western Railway network work will be carried out on the slow corridor between Marine Lines and Mahim stations from 10.35 am to 3.35 pm. All Down slow line trains will run on down fast line between Marine Lines and Mahim stations. The diverted trains will not halt at Mahalaxmi, Elphinstone Road and Matunga Road stations. Passengers will not be allowed to travel in opposite direction between Bandra and Mumbai Central stations. All 12 car slow services will take a double halt at Lower Parel and Mahim Jn. Some local trains will be cancelled.