Mega block on Sunday
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
The Central Railway and Western Railways will be operating a mega block on Sunday for maintenance works.
The following trains will be suspended:
Up and Down harbour line between Kurla and Vashi stations from 11 am to 4 pm. All Up Harbour line services from Vashi to CST between 10.21 am to 4.16 pm Down Harbour line services leaving Kurla to Vashi, Belapur and Panvel from 10.38 am to 4.08 pm will remain cancelled. Special locals will run on CST – Kurla – CCST and Vashi - Panvel – Vashi sections during the block period. Harbour line services to Bandra / Andheri and back will run as per schedule.
On the Western Railway network work will be carried out on the slow corridor between Marine Lines and Mahim stations from 10.35 am to 3.35 pm. All Down slow line trains will run on down fast line between Marine Lines and Mahim stations. The diverted trains will not halt at Mahalaxmi, Elphinstone Road and Matunga Road stations. Passengers will not be allowed to travel in opposite direction between Bandra and Mumbai Central stations. All 12 car slow services will take a double halt at Lower Parel and Mahim Jn. Some local trains will be cancelled.