Mega block Sunday on central, harbour, trans harbour lines
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Central Railway (CR) will operate a mega block Sunday to carry out maintenance work. During the block period, Down fast line services leaving CST from 10.44 am to 2.51 pm will be diverted on the down slow line between Matunga and Mulund stations and will halt at all stations between Sion and Mulund.
Up harbour line services leaving Panvel from 10.43 am to 2.58 pm and down harbour line services to Panvel leaving Nerul from 10.41 am to 3.17 pm will remain suspended between Panvel and Nerul stations.
On the trans harbour line, Panvel-Thane up services leaving Panvel from 11.05 am to 3.19 pm and Thane-Panvel down services leaving Nerul from 11.42 am to 2.48 pm will also remain suspended between Panvel and Nerul stations. There will be no Panvel-Andheri service.
However, special locals will run on the CST-Nerul and Thane-Nerul sections. CR said due to the blocks, all locals will run about 15 minutes behind schedule.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.