Mega block Sunday on central, harbour, trans harbour lines
- Missing Naval officers on board INS Sindhuratna confirmed dead
- Admiral DK Joshi was disturbed, requested me to accept resignation: AK Antony
- Narendra Modi beats Rahul Gandhi in popularity, says US think tank
- Lok Sabha polls: For Paswan & son, Gujarat 2002 is history for 2014
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
Central Railway (CR) will operate a mega block Sunday to carry out maintenance work. During the block period, Down fast line services leaving CST from 10.44 am to 2.51 pm will be diverted on the down slow line between Matunga and Mulund stations and will halt at all stations between Sion and Mulund.
Up harbour line services leaving Panvel from 10.43 am to 2.58 pm and down harbour line services to Panvel leaving Nerul from 10.41 am to 3.17 pm will remain suspended between Panvel and Nerul stations.
On the trans harbour line, Panvel-Thane up services leaving Panvel from 11.05 am to 3.19 pm and Thane-Panvel down services leaving Nerul from 11.42 am to 2.48 pm will also remain suspended between Panvel and Nerul stations. There will be no Panvel-Andheri service.
However, special locals will run on the CST-Nerul and Thane-Nerul sections. CR said due to the blocks, all locals will run about 15 minutes behind schedule.
Western Railway (WR) will operate a six-and-a-half-hour block from 11.55 pm Saturday between Vasai Road and Bhayandar stations to facilitate construction of a subway at Naigaon station. Two night suburban services will be cancelled as a result. Train 1043 will be extended up to Virar during the block period. Some mail/express/passenger and suburban trains may be delayed by 10-15 minutes.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight