Mega block Sunday on central, harbour, trans harbour lines
- Mali hostage crisis ends as security forces gun down militants; 27 killed
- Sheena Bora case: Peter charged with murder, criminal conspiracy
- Nitish Kumar sworn in as Bihar Chief Minister; Lalu's sons in Cabinet
- UP keeps its distance from Bihar: Why Mulayam, Akhilesh didn't attend Nitish swearing-in
- Madras HC stays cancellation of Greenpeace India registration
Central Railway (CR) will operate a mega block Sunday to carry out maintenance work. During the block period, Down fast line services leaving CST from 10.44 am to 2.51 pm will be diverted on the down slow line between Matunga and Mulund stations and will halt at all stations between Sion and Mulund.
Up harbour line services leaving Panvel from 10.43 am to 2.58 pm and down harbour line services to Panvel leaving Nerul from 10.41 am to 3.17 pm will remain suspended between Panvel and Nerul stations.
On the trans harbour line, Panvel-Thane up services leaving Panvel from 11.05 am to 3.19 pm and Thane-Panvel down services leaving Nerul from 11.42 am to 2.48 pm will also remain suspended between Panvel and Nerul stations. There will be no Panvel-Andheri service.
However, special locals will run on the CST-Nerul and Thane-Nerul sections. CR said due to the blocks, all locals will run about 15 minutes behind schedule.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say