Mega block Sunday on central, harbour, trans harbour lines
- RBI Governor: From Rao and Singh to Modi, why Urjit Patel was a favourite
- Targeting NSCN(K) camp, Indian Army troops entered Myanmar
- J&K: Infiltration bid along LoC foiled, three militants killed in Kupwara
- Punjab: Gau Raksha Dal chief Satish Kumar arrested
- Turkey: 30 killed, 94 hurt in bomb attack at wedding
Central Railway (CR) will operate a mega block Sunday to carry out maintenance work. During the block period, Down fast line services leaving CST from 10.44 am to 2.51 pm will be diverted on the down slow line between Matunga and Mulund stations and will halt at all stations between Sion and Mulund.
Up harbour line services leaving Panvel from 10.43 am to 2.58 pm and down harbour line services to Panvel leaving Nerul from 10.41 am to 3.17 pm will remain suspended between Panvel and Nerul stations.
On the trans harbour line, Panvel-Thane up services leaving Panvel from 11.05 am to 3.19 pm and Thane-Panvel down services leaving Nerul from 11.42 am to 2.48 pm will also remain suspended between Panvel and Nerul stations. There will be no Panvel-Andheri service.
However, special locals will run on the CST-Nerul and Thane-Nerul sections. CR said due to the blocks, all locals will run about 15 minutes behind schedule.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?