Megan Fox hires nanny to save her marriage
- Subrata Roy sent to police custody by Supreme Court till next hearing, faces 'ink attack'
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
- Third Front is unviable 'tired front', says Mamata Banerjee
New mother Megan Fox says she has ordered her husband to hire a nanny to help with their baby son.
The "Transformers star", who initially did not want to hire anyone to help during the first few months, said she hired her because she feared their marriage would end in divorce if the sleepless nights continued, reported Contactmusic.
"Having an infant is difficult. It's a lot of work and I didn't hire any help because I overestimated my own abilities. I had no idea how difficult babies could be, so Brian and I were exhausted.
"I said to Brian, 'We have to get a night nurse or we're going to get a divorce because someone's got to sleep in this house or we're going to kill each other," she said.
The couple now has a nanny who helps with the baby two evenings a week.
She recently gave birth to a baby boy with husband Brian Austin Green, says her morning sickness was so bad she worried she was pregnant with a vampire baby.
The 'This Is 40' star gave birth to her first child Noah in September and she was so sick during her pregnancy that she compared it to Kristen Stewart's ordeal in 'The Twilight Saga' when she was pregnant with a half-vampire, reported Contactmusic.
"It was so bad for me, actually, I was convinced that I was, like, maybe birthing a vampire baby like the one from 'Twilight'. You know what happens to Bella, where she's in cold sweats all the time?
"I felt like that was happening because I had no vitamins and nutrients and I was just nauseous," she said.
However, Megan, 26, recently said that becoming a mother has left her happier than she has ever been before.
"The whole thing has been overwhelming because I didn't know you could love so
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore