Megan Fox joins Twitter after death hoax
- Kejriwal finds âbakwasâ in Gujarat, faces protests himself
- Donât want Hooda aide, Bellary man in NDA: Sushma Swaraj
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
- Kiran floats party for âTelugu prideâ
- UP cops slap sedition charge on Kashmiri students for cheering Pak, then withdraw it
"Transformers" star Megan Fox has joined Twitter and posted her first tweet to prove she is still alive after death hoax.
The 26-year-old beauty was grieved by false rumours of her death which spread on the micro-blogging site.
The beauty became the latest celebrity to be killed in an online hoax yesterday. "RIP Megan Fox" became a trending topic on Twitter, reported
The inaugural tweet of the actress read, "I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?"
The actress, who recently gave birth to a baby boy added in a post on her Facebook page, "Against my better judgement, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is MeganFox516. See you there."
The numbers refers to Fox's birthday, which is 16 May.