Megan Fox joins Twitter after death hoax
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
"Transformers" star Megan Fox has joined Twitter and posted her first tweet to prove she is still alive after death hoax.
The 26-year-old beauty was grieved by false rumours of her death which spread on the micro-blogging site.
The beauty became the latest celebrity to be killed in an online hoax yesterday. "RIP Megan Fox" became a trending topic on Twitter, reported
The inaugural tweet of the actress read, "I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?"
The actress, who recently gave birth to a baby boy added in a post on her Facebook page, "Against my better judgement, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is MeganFox516. See you there."
The numbers refers to Fox's birthday, which is 16 May.