Megan Fox joins Twitter after death hoax
- Tamil Nadu, Kerala: What makes oldest candidates in fray most sought-after by their parties?
- AgustaWestland chronology to be placed before Parliament on May 4: Parrikar
- Uttarakhand forest fires: Mi-17 choppers to spray water over forests
- May Day protest: Why MGNREGA workers in Jharkhand are returning Rs 5 to PM Modi
- Tavleen Singh's column: Bribery and hope
"Transformers" star Megan Fox has joined Twitter and posted her first tweet to prove she is still alive after death hoax.
The 26-year-old beauty was grieved by false rumours of her death which spread on the micro-blogging site.
The beauty became the latest celebrity to be killed in an online hoax yesterday. "RIP Megan Fox" became a trending topic on Twitter, reported
The inaugural tweet of the actress read, "I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?"
The actress, who recently gave birth to a baby boy added in a post on her Facebook page, "Against my better judgement, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is MeganFox516. See you there."
- ‘Gurugram’ seeks to return to some imagined monkish moment
- All possible readings of the law suggest a university can be a minority institution
- It’s time to end the double standards that favour men across religions
- Kanak Dixit’s arrest comes at a time of serious questioning of the judiciary
- In the right environment
- Government should back CJI on idea of a Court of Appeal