Megan Fox joins Twitter after death hoax
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
"Transformers" star Megan Fox has joined Twitter and posted her first tweet to prove she is still alive after death hoax.
The 26-year-old beauty was grieved by false rumours of her death which spread on the micro-blogging site.
The beauty became the latest celebrity to be killed in an online hoax yesterday. "RIP Megan Fox" became a trending topic on Twitter, reported
The inaugural tweet of the actress read, "I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?"
The actress, who recently gave birth to a baby boy added in a post on her Facebook page, "Against my better judgement, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is MeganFox516. See you there."
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2
- Rohith’s despair speaks of the collective failure of the teaching community
- Mehbooba Mufti has held out CBMs for the BJP-PDP coalition
- What if we cannot poke a little innocent fun at one another
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar