Megan Fox quits Twitter
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
New mother Megan Fox has quit Twitter just a week after joining the micro-blogging site.
The 'Transformers' beauty was the victim of a sick online death hoax on January 3 when "RIP Megan Fox" became a trending topic on the site, reported Us magazine.
The 26-year-old Hollywood beauty also offered up a first tweet in a bid to prove that she was still alive and kicking.
"I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?," he first post read.
She continued to post on the site and picked up more than 250,000 followers - but yesterday the star suspended her account.
Announcing she was finished with Twitter on her Facebook page, Fox wrote, "Some of you may, or may not have noticed by now that my Twitter account has been shut down...
"I thought that 2013 might be the year that I finally blossomed into a social networking butterfly... But as it turns out I still hate it. Love you guys but I will just never be that girl. Facebook is as much as I can handle. I'm Sorry."