Megan Fox quits Twitter
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
New mother Megan Fox has quit Twitter just a week after joining the micro-blogging site.
The 'Transformers' beauty was the victim of a sick online death hoax on January 3 when "RIP Megan Fox" became a trending topic on the site, reported Us magazine.
The 26-year-old Hollywood beauty also offered up a first tweet in a bid to prove that she was still alive and kicking.
"I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?," he first post read.
She continued to post on the site and picked up more than 250,000 followers - but yesterday the star suspended her account.
Announcing she was finished with Twitter on her Facebook page, Fox wrote, "Some of you may, or may not have noticed by now that my Twitter account has been shut down...
"I thought that 2013 might be the year that I finally blossomed into a social networking butterfly... But as it turns out I still hate it. Love you guys but I will just never be that girl. Facebook is as much as I can handle. I'm Sorry."