Megan Fox quits Twitter
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
New mother Megan Fox has quit Twitter just a week after joining the micro-blogging site.
The 'Transformers' beauty was the victim of a sick online death hoax on January 3 when "RIP Megan Fox" became a trending topic on the site, reported Us magazine.
The 26-year-old Hollywood beauty also offered up a first tweet in a bid to prove that she was still alive and kicking.
"I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?," he first post read.
She continued to post on the site and picked up more than 250,000 followers - but yesterday the star suspended her account.
Announcing she was finished with Twitter on her Facebook page, Fox wrote, "Some of you may, or may not have noticed by now that my Twitter account has been shut down...
"I thought that 2013 might be the year that I finally blossomed into a social networking butterfly... But as it turns out I still hate it. Love you guys but I will just never be that girl. Facebook is as much as I can handle. I'm Sorry."