Megan Fox strips down to her undies in provocative photo shoot
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
"Transformers" star Megan Fox proved she had no qualms with her post-baby figure as she stripped down to her underwear for a super sexy photo shoot.
The 26-year-old actress, who is married to actor Brian Austin Green, 39, has got back into shape following the birth of her son, Noah, four months ago and wasn't afraid to show off her fine physique, reported Daily Mirror online.
Sporting a black lace lingerie, skimpy briefs and a loosely buttoned cardigan, Fox pulled out her best provocative pose for the February issue of Esquire magazine.
But despite the skimpy underwear and seductive pout, Fox, who put on just 10.5 kilograms during her pregnancy, said that she is no longer championing her sex symbol status.
"I felt powerless in that image. I didn't feel powerful. It ate every other part of my personality, not for me but for how people saw me, because there was nothing else to see or know. That devalued me. Because I wasn't anything. I was an image. I was a picture. I was a pose," she said.
The mother-of-one also said that she is actually quite reserved.
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China