Megan Fox strips down to her undies in provocative photo shoot
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
"Transformers" star Megan Fox proved she had no qualms with her post-baby figure as she stripped down to her underwear for a super sexy photo shoot.
The 26-year-old actress, who is married to actor Brian Austin Green, 39, has got back into shape following the birth of her son, Noah, four months ago and wasn't afraid to show off her fine physique, reported Daily Mirror online.
Sporting a black lace lingerie, skimpy briefs and a loosely buttoned cardigan, Fox pulled out her best provocative pose for the February issue of Esquire magazine.
But despite the skimpy underwear and seductive pout, Fox, who put on just 10.5 kilograms during her pregnancy, said that she is no longer championing her sex symbol status.
"I felt powerless in that image. I didn't feel powerful. It ate every other part of my personality, not for me but for how people saw me, because there was nothing else to see or know. That devalued me. Because I wasn't anything. I was an image. I was a picture. I was a pose," she said.
The mother-of-one also said that she is actually quite reserved.
"I can't stand pills. I don't like drinking. I don't like feeling out of control. I have to feel like I am in control of my body," she added.