Megan Fox's son Noah makes public appearance with father
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR struggle in modest chase against SRH
Hollywood siren Megan Fox's six-month-old son Noah made a rare public appearance with father Brian Austin Green in New York.
Noah, who is the first child of the couple, showed off long eyelashes and adorable chubby cheeks as he sucked on a pacifier and snoozed, bundled up in a blanket and with a knit, reported Us magazine.
The tot has a half-brother in 10-year-old Kassius, Green's son with ex-girlfriend Vanessa Marcil.
Fox, 26, had said in a recent interview that she would like to have more kids in the future.
"All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I've finally done it. I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is," she had said.
- L-G green light for proposal to make helmets mandatory for women
- Ready for elections: Parties
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post