Megan Fox's son Noah makes public appearance with father
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
- UP kidsâ killer disease spread through lice, expert panel finds
Hollywood siren Megan Fox's six-month-old son Noah made a rare public appearance with father Brian Austin Green in New York.
Noah, who is the first child of the couple, showed off long eyelashes and adorable chubby cheeks as he sucked on a pacifier and snoozed, bundled up in a blanket and with a knit, reported Us magazine.
The tot has a half-brother in 10-year-old Kassius, Green's son with ex-girlfriend Vanessa Marcil.
Fox, 26, had said in a recent interview that she would like to have more kids in the future.
"All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I've finally done it. I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is," she had said.