Meghana Naidu makes her debut in Marathi films
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Hindi and South film star Meghana Naidu is making her debut in Marathi films with Gajendra Bandivadekar's forthcoming Karun Tak Golmaal. Aniket Vishwasroa and newcomer Girija Joshi are playing the lead roles. Meghna recently performed on an item song titled Shaila mee Shaila penned by Rajesh Wamgude. It is sung by Sudesh Bhosale and Poornima and set to tune by Nirmalkumar. Umesh Jadhav is the choreographer. Two more songs of this film have already been canned at beautiful locations of Konkan, according to the producer Suvarna Bandivadekar. Others in the cast are Mohan Joshi, Ashok Samarth, Uma Sardeshmukh, Dhananjay Mandrekar, Viju Khote, Vidyadhar Joshi, Jayant Wadkar, Arwind Dhanu and Sunil Shinde.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.