Mehrunissa to take off in April
- Narendra Modi new talking point in Tamil Nadu, but few say they will vote for him
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- Pratapgarh Dalits angry with Mayawati, Muslims feel âunsafeâ
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Bismillah Khan's family says no to propose Modi's name
Sudhir Mishra will start shooting for Mehrunissa in April this year. Though the director says he cannot divulge the details about the film, Rishi Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan have confirmed in earlier interviews that they are part of the film. "It's a very exciting turnaround as some top people have got involved in the film. We will announce the details of the film soon," he said, adding that he is also writing Iss Raat Ki Subah Nahin remake by retaining the story, but setting it in Delhi.
Though the original was produced by Mukesh Bhatt, the remake will be produced by Reliance Entertainment. "I am doing another film with Balaji, however, both will be after Mehrunissa. Right now my passion is Mehrunissa," said Mishra.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota