Mel B not interested in joining UK 'X Factor'?
- PM in Paris: 'We must create a balance between economy and ecology'
- PM Modi meets Nawaz Sharif at UN climate summit in Paris
- Congress raises Dadri, Kalburgi killing in Lok Sabha; BJP hits back
- Petrol price cut by 58 paise per litre, diesel 25 paise
- India's economic growth accelerates to 7.4 per cent in July-September
Singer Mel B has reportedly ruled out a return to the UK 'X Factor' after telling friends that she is set to sign up for the Australian version of the talent show.
The 32-year-old singer impressed ITV bosses with her straight-talking attitude and sense of humour when she appeared as a guest judge last year, reported Sun online.
"Mel is pretty sure she wants to stay in Australia. She enjoyed appearing on the show in the UK but is telling friends she will stick to the set-up that she is the most comfortable with," a source said.
- Under General Sharif, Pakistan army is carrying low-intensity war against diversity of opinion
- Framed at BJP’s Diwali milan: Selfie-Made Journalism
- Raja-Mandala: Modi’s multilateral moment
- The politics of peace
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner