Mel B not interested in joining UK 'X Factor'?
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
Singer Mel B has reportedly ruled out a return to the UK 'X Factor' after telling friends that she is set to sign up for the Australian version of the talent show.
The 32-year-old singer impressed ITV bosses with her straight-talking attitude and sense of humour when she appeared as a guest judge last year, reported Sun online.
"Mel is pretty sure she wants to stay in Australia. She enjoyed appearing on the show in the UK but is telling friends she will stick to the set-up that she is the most comfortable with," a source said.
Last month, it was revealed that media mogul Simon Cowell called a crisis meeting with 'X Factor' producers on both sides of the Atlantic after admitting last year's UK series flopped.