Mel B not interested in joining UK 'X Factor'?
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- RSP quits LDF, to go alone in Lok Sabha elections
Singer Mel B has reportedly ruled out a return to the UK 'X Factor' after telling friends that she is set to sign up for the Australian version of the talent show.
The 32-year-old singer impressed ITV bosses with her straight-talking attitude and sense of humour when she appeared as a guest judge last year, reported Sun online.
"Mel is pretty sure she wants to stay in Australia. She enjoyed appearing on the show in the UK but is telling friends she will stick to the set-up that she is the most comfortable with," a source said.
Last month, it was revealed that media mogul Simon Cowell called a crisis meeting with 'X Factor' producers on both sides of the Atlantic after admitting last year's UK series flopped.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today