Mel Gibson is the father of Jodie Foster's two children?
- With Air Force flypast, Republic Day parade concludes at Rajpath
- Republic Day celebrations pass off peacefully in Kashmir
- India, France talk tough on terror, stuck on Rafale price
- Continue to complain, rebel, demand, President Pranab Mukherjee tells nation
- Tamil Nadu suicides: College owner turns herself in
Actor Mel Gibson could be the biological father of actress and long time friend Jodie Foster's two sons, according to reports. The claims were made in the aftermath o Foster's speech at the Golden Globes where she thanked Gibson for his support
through out, reported New York Post.
The 50-year-old, who has never revealed the identity of her boys' father, said that though Gibson is not saintly and he's got a big mouth, she knew the minute she met him that she would love him the rest of her life.
"Mel Gibson, you know you saved me too," she said. Foster and Gibson sat at the same table at the ceremony, where she won a life time achievement award, along with her sons Charles, 14, and Kit, 12. The duo have been close friends for years and she is one of the few people who stood by him in recent years during the fallout over his anti-Semitic rants.
Foster did not abandon the actor even after his allegedabusive treatment of Oksana Grigorieva, his Russian ex-girlfriend and mother of his most recent child, Lucia, three. The Post quoted an unnamed "amateur genealogist" who said that Foster's kids "look like Gibson, but blonder."
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- Minority status for AMU?
- What we do with Parliament building will powerfully signify who we are, how we view our past, where we see ourselves going
- AIR’s decision to share its rich archives through an online radio station is welcome
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?