Mel Gibson is the father of Jodie Foster's two children?
- No plans to introduce Rs 1,000 notes, clarifies Shaktikanta Das
- CJI rules on plea by Kalikho Pul’s wife to probe note he left before suicide
- 2005 Delhi serial blasts: Forced us to eat faeces, made us sign blank papers, says Fazili
- Palaniswami as CM: DMK on hunger strike across Tamil Nadu, Madras HC to hear Stalin's plea today
- Shurhozelie Liezitsu sworn in as Nagaland Chief Minister
Actor Mel Gibson could be the biological father of actress and long time friend Jodie Foster's two sons, according to reports. The claims were made in the aftermath o Foster's speech at the Golden Globes where she thanked Gibson for his support
through out, reported New York Post.
The 50-year-old, who has never revealed the identity of her boys' father, said that though Gibson is not saintly and he's got a big mouth, she knew the minute she met him that she would love him the rest of her life.
"Mel Gibson, you know you saved me too," she said. Foster and Gibson sat at the same table at the ceremony, where she won a life time achievement award, along with her sons Charles, 14, and Kit, 12. The duo have been close friends for years and she is one of the few people who stood by him in recent years during the fallout over his anti-Semitic rants.
Foster did not abandon the actor even after his allegedabusive treatment of Oksana Grigorieva, his Russian ex-girlfriend and mother of his most recent child, Lucia, three. The Post quoted an unnamed "amateur genealogist" who said that Foster's kids "look like Gibson, but blonder."
- Delhi blast acquittals raise a question: When will politics go beyond my favourite innocent vs yours?
- For IPL franchises, market considerations are as important as talent
- Agencies charged with the upkeep and protection of Delhi’s historic buildings find little thrill in their job
- Government, philanthropists and business can forge partnerships and blend financial models to achieve sustainable development goals
- Pakistan is the site of conflict between two understandings of Islam. Let the music not fade
- Maharashtra civic polls underline the disconnect between urban governance and citizen