Men find sports more exciting than sex
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
46 per cent of men in the UK placed sports at the top of the things that sets their heart racing while sex was ranked second, a study has revealed.
The study also revealed that the scariest thing that majority of men have done is ride a rollercoaster, and 12 per cent of men surveyed said that they have never done anything risky, the Daily Star reported.
The most daredevil part of the UK is the south-west with 47 per cent claiming that there is "nothing" they would not do for a thrill.
Northern Ireland is the least adventurous with only 14 per cent wanting an adrenaline rush.
The research, which was conducted by OnePoll, and quizzed 1,000 men aged 18 to 34, also found that 75 per cent men shied away from real danger.
But they often do "macho" things like carrying heavy items - 29 per cent and eating spicy food that they do not enjoy - 23 per cent.
The survey was commissioned to celebrate the release of extreme sports film 'Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D.'