Men find sports more exciting than sex
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
46 per cent of men in the UK placed sports at the top of the things that sets their heart racing while sex was ranked second, a study has revealed.
The study also revealed that the scariest thing that majority of men have done is ride a rollercoaster, and 12 per cent of men surveyed said that they have never done anything risky, the Daily Star reported.
The most daredevil part of the UK is the south-west with 47 per cent claiming that there is "nothing" they would not do for a thrill.
Northern Ireland is the least adventurous with only 14 per cent wanting an adrenaline rush.
The research, which was conducted by OnePoll, and quizzed 1,000 men aged 18 to 34, also found that 75 per cent men shied away from real danger.
But they often do "macho" things like carrying heavy items - 29 per cent and eating spicy food that they do not enjoy - 23 per cent.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress