Men find sports more exciting than sex
- Manish Sisodia announces key ministries of Delhi Cabinet
- Maken hits back at Sheila Dikshit, says result extension of 2013 mandate
- Voter lists in hand, Hindu Mahasabha looks for Christians, Muslims on Valentine’s Day
- Child, nurse, wife on vacation among 9 killed as train derails
- In Baramati, Narendra Modi says Sharad Pawar a 'helpful veteran leader'
46 per cent of men in the UK placed sports at the top of the things that sets their heart racing while sex was ranked second, a study has revealed.
The study also revealed that the scariest thing that majority of men have done is ride a rollercoaster, and 12 per cent of men surveyed said that they have never done anything risky, the Daily Star reported.
The most daredevil part of the UK is the south-west with 47 per cent claiming that there is "nothing" they would not do for a thrill.
Northern Ireland is the least adventurous with only 14 per cent wanting an adrenaline rush.
The research, which was conducted by OnePoll, and quizzed 1,000 men aged 18 to 34, also found that 75 per cent men shied away from real danger.
But they often do "macho" things like carrying heavy items - 29 per cent and eating spicy food that they do not enjoy - 23 per cent.
The survey was commissioned to celebrate the release of extreme sports film 'Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D.'