Men find sports more exciting than sex
- Lies being spread that govt will scrap reservation: PM Modi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi's rally at Bhabhua tomorrow gets EC clearance
- Policy decision on combat role for women soon, says Defence Minister Parrikar
- Delhi: 4-year-old girl raped, found bleeding near railway tracks
- K P Oli elected as new Prime Minister of Nepal
46 per cent of men in the UK placed sports at the top of the things that sets their heart racing while sex was ranked second, a study has revealed.
The study also revealed that the scariest thing that majority of men have done is ride a rollercoaster, and 12 per cent of men surveyed said that they have never done anything risky, the Daily Star reported.
The most daredevil part of the UK is the south-west with 47 per cent claiming that there is "nothing" they would not do for a thrill.
Northern Ireland is the least adventurous with only 14 per cent wanting an adrenaline rush.
The research, which was conducted by OnePoll, and quizzed 1,000 men aged 18 to 34, also found that 75 per cent men shied away from real danger.
But they often do "macho" things like carrying heavy items - 29 per cent and eating spicy food that they do not enjoy - 23 per cent.