'Men In Black III' most error-prone film in 2012
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Will Smith-starrer 'Men in Black III' has topped the list of the most gaffe-ridden films of 2012 with 63 mistakes, followed by James Bond movie 'Skyfall'.
Daniel Craig starrer 'Skyfall' may have joined the billion dollar club in ticket sales but it came second in the list with 35 continuity errors, according to a list compiled by the Moviemistakes.com.
The most obvious blunder in Sam Mendes directed film happens in the opening car chase scene. The jeep that Bond and a female agent are driving crashes. She knocks out the cracked windshield, but later on, the window appears perfectly in place.
Two other top box office grossers 'The Amazing Spider-Man' and Christopher Nolan's Batman movie 'The Dark Knight Rises' tied up for the third spot with 24 mistakes each.
Superhero films have certainly done bad when it comes to scene blunders as 'The Avengers' is on the fifth spot with 22 erros.
'Looper' (14), 'Prometheus' (13), Ben Affleck acted-directed Argo (13), 'Underworld: Awakening' (10) and 'The Hunger Games' (10) rounded off the top-10 list of most error-prone movies in 2012.