'Men In Black III' most error-prone film in 2012
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Will Smith-starrer 'Men in Black III' has topped the list of the most gaffe-ridden films of 2012 with 63 mistakes, followed by James Bond movie 'Skyfall'.
Daniel Craig starrer 'Skyfall' may have joined the billion dollar club in ticket sales but it came second in the list with 35 continuity errors, according to a list compiled by the Moviemistakes.com.
The most obvious blunder in Sam Mendes directed film happens in the opening car chase scene. The jeep that Bond and a female agent are driving crashes. She knocks out the cracked windshield, but later on, the window appears perfectly in place.
Two other top box office grossers 'The Amazing Spider-Man' and Christopher Nolan's Batman movie 'The Dark Knight Rises' tied up for the third spot with 24 mistakes each.
Superhero films have certainly done bad when it comes to scene blunders as 'The Avengers' is on the fifth spot with 22 erros.
'Looper' (14), 'Prometheus' (13), Ben Affleck acted-directed Argo (13), 'Underworld: Awakening' (10) and 'The Hunger Games' (10) rounded off the top-10 list of most error-prone movies in 2012.