Men name Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole as 'near perfect' women
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Men may believe the perfect woman doesn't exist, but if they had to name the closest thing to it, the female celebrities they believe come near to perfection are Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole and Holly Willoughby, a study has revealed.
The three stars topped a list of so-called perfect celebrity women in a study carried out by Remington, the Daily Mail reported.
The men had been quizzed on their perfect woman - with eight in 10 confessing they didn't think this fabled woman existed.
However, when pushed, the men named British model-actress Kelly Brook as their number one girl.
Petite yet curvy Girls Aloud star Cole came in second, while voluptuous Holly Willoughby was placed third.
For women with curves who endure a lifetime of dieting and self-loathing in a quest to be ever thinner, the results will be a real confidence boost.
But while women starve themselves to look more like Karlie Kloss, with her visible rib cage and protruding collar bones, men are lusting after Willoughby with her girl-next-door curves and ample bosom, Cole's petite but shapely physique and Brook's stunning figure.
- Opening up: Rahul Gandhi plans elections to pick CWC members too
- Telangana turmoil likely in Parliament; PM says opposition to bill are hiccups, BJP to take call as per â€˜situationâ€™
- LIVE: Narendra Modi addresses first rally in Mamataâ€™sÂ turf
- Jan Lokpal Bill divides AAP and Cong, threatens Delhi govt