Men name Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole as 'near perfect' women
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Men may believe the perfect woman doesn't exist, but if they had to name the closest thing to it, the female celebrities they believe come near to perfection are Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole and Holly Willoughby, a study has revealed.
The three stars topped a list of so-called perfect celebrity women in a study carried out by Remington, the Daily Mail reported.
The men had been quizzed on their perfect woman - with eight in 10 confessing they didn't think this fabled woman existed.
However, when pushed, the men named British model-actress Kelly Brook as their number one girl.
Petite yet curvy Girls Aloud star Cole came in second, while voluptuous Holly Willoughby was placed third.
For women with curves who endure a lifetime of dieting and self-loathing in a quest to be ever thinner, the results will be a real confidence boost.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say