Men name Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole as 'near perfect' women
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
Men may believe the perfect woman doesn't exist, but if they had to name the closest thing to it, the female celebrities they believe come near to perfection are Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole and Holly Willoughby, a study has revealed.
The three stars topped a list of so-called perfect celebrity women in a study carried out by Remington, the Daily Mail reported.
The men had been quizzed on their perfect woman - with eight in 10 confessing they didn't think this fabled woman existed.
However, when pushed, the men named British model-actress Kelly Brook as their number one girl.
Petite yet curvy Girls Aloud star Cole came in second, while voluptuous Holly Willoughby was placed third.
For women with curves who endure a lifetime of dieting and self-loathing in a quest to be ever thinner, the results will be a real confidence boost.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully