Men sexiest in their 40s, women in their 30s!
- Elections 2014 Live: Polling underway peacefully; Kapil Sibal, Harsh Vardhan cast their votes
- Modi tukde tukde kar dega... ladaa dega, says Rahul
- Congress not aggressive enough, says Sharad Pawar
- NSCN (IM) takes over Manipur booths, loads EVMs with votes
- Two CRPF jawans killed in Bihar before start of polling
Men are at their sexiest and at their peak pulling power when they are in their naughty 40s, a new study says.
The study, based on a survey, found that women find men in their 40s more attractive while females feel at their sexiest in their 30s -- the age males find them pretty, daily reported.
And, the survey showed that people spend most on themselves when they at the height of their pulling power.
Thirty-something women splash out on undies and perfumes. Men in their 40s spend on posh suits and grooming, the survey has revealed.
Vicky Hewitt of Debenhams, which carried out the survey, said: "Men are like wine -- with age, they mature into something you'd want to date and have dinner with."
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi