Men sexiest in their 40s, women in their 30s!
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Men are at their sexiest and at their peak pulling power when they are in their naughty 40s, a new study says.
The study, based on a survey, found that women find men in their 40s more attractive while females feel at their sexiest in their 30s -- the age males find them pretty, daily reported.
And, the survey showed that people spend most on themselves when they at the height of their pulling power.
Thirty-something women splash out on undies and perfumes. Men in their 40s spend on posh suits and grooming, the survey has revealed.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within