Men sexiest in their 40s, women in their 30s!
- AAP-BJP clashes: FIR against Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi for rioting
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
- âMamata is hiring honesty from Maharashtra through Annaâ
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
Men are at their sexiest and at their peak pulling power when they are in their naughty 40s, a new study says.
The study, based on a survey, found that women find men in their 40s more attractive while females feel at their sexiest in their 30s -- the age males find them pretty, daily reported.
And, the survey showed that people spend most on themselves when they at the height of their pulling power.
Thirty-something women splash out on undies and perfumes. Men in their 40s spend on posh suits and grooming, the survey has revealed.
Vicky Hewitt of Debenhams, which carried out the survey, said: "Men are like wine -- with age, they mature into something you'd want to date and have dinner with."
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students