Men tied to tree, thrashed over obscene MMS, linking it to girl in MP village
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
Two young men were tied to a tree with a rope and beaten up in Samgi village of Shajapur district by villagers for allegedly circulating an obscene MMS and naming it after a local girl.
The duo were stripped and reportedly paraded on Sunday in the village by angry villagers, who tied them to a tree after thrashing them, claiming the duo downloaded an obscene clip and saved it in the name of a teenaged girl whose face reportedly bears some resemblance with the model featured in the video.