Men tied to tree, thrashed over obscene MMS, linking it to girl in MP village
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Two young men were tied to a tree with a rope and beaten up in Samgi village of Shajapur district by villagers for allegedly circulating an obscene MMS and naming it after a local girl.
The duo were stripped and reportedly paraded on Sunday in the village by angry villagers, who tied them to a tree after thrashing them, claiming the duo downloaded an obscene clip and saved it in the name of a teenaged girl whose face reportedly bears some resemblance with the model featured in the video.