Men tied to tree, thrashed over obscene MMS, linking it to girl in MP village
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Two young men were tied to a tree with a rope and beaten up in Samgi village of Shajapur district by villagers for allegedly circulating an obscene MMS and naming it after a local girl.
The duo were stripped and reportedly paraded on Sunday in the village by angry villagers, who tied them to a tree after thrashing them, claiming the duo downloaded an obscene clip and saved it in the name of a teenaged girl whose face reportedly bears some resemblance with the model featured in the video.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer