Mentally challenged woman delivers baby
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
An unidentified mentally challenged woman has delivered a baby boy in the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital. She was reportedly rescued by 108 emergency van and brought to the hospital on Thursday. Hospital sources said the woman was not reponding to queries by hospital authorities. With no information about her husband or family, hospital authorities have posted four wardens to look after her,
especially since she tried running out of the hospital building with her baby. The authorities said they fear for her baby. The woman has been provided with clothes. A hospital official said the woman would be kept at the hospital for a week or 10 days after which she may be sent to a Women Welfare Association.